The Codelock CL2255 is a medium duty tubular mortice latch electronic lock. The outside knob turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights burn, the knob will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. Code Free Mode can be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.
- Tubular mortice latch
- Rapid retrofit for basic single code mechanical locks
- On door programming via Master Code in seconds
- Allows up to 80 User Codes
- Allows up to 10 One-Time User Codes
- Over 80,000 operations from 2 x AA cells (supplied)
- Non handed
- PVD low maintenance finish
- Key override as standard
The lock can store up to 80 different User Codes. Codes may be 4, 5 or 6 digits long. Programming is via the keypad, using the Master Code.
Name Codelocks CL2255 Electronic Tubular Mortice Lock SKU CL2255 Brand Codelocks Weight (KG) 1.5000 Finish Silver Grey Code Free Mode No Code Free Mode Handing Reversible Key Override Key Override Locks With Tubular Latch Operation Electronic Backset 60mm