The Codelocks CL4000GD is a medium duty electronic patch door lock. The outside lever turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights, the lever will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Code Free mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code. Code Free mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.
- Glass Doors
- Fits existing 'Rondo'type glass door prep
- Over 140,000 operations from 4 x 'N' cells (supplied)
- Tamper time out feature plus low battery warning
- Lever handle supplied as either right (RH) or left hand (LH)
- Suitable for in-swinging doors only
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
The lock can store up to 80 different User Codes. Codes may be 4, 5 or 6 digits long. Programming is via the keypad, using the Master Code.
Name Codelocks CL4000GD Electronic Glass Door Lock SKU CL4000GD Brand Codelocks Finish Stainless Steel Code Free Mode No Code Free Mode Key Override Key Override Locks With Surface Latch Operation Electronic Backset 55mm