Codelocks CL600 Quick Code Lock Front and back plates only for use with existing mortice latch or lock. The existing lock must have either a fixing hole 22mm below follower (spindle) or two horizontal holes either side of the follower (38mm centres).
The CL600 range incorporates the new Quick Code system which allows on door code change in seconds. Typically most mechanical digital locks require the lock to be removed from the door or partly disassembled to change the code.
- Internal doors and external doors
- Front and Back Plates only – for use with existing mortice latch or lock
- QuickCode change - no need to remove lock from door
- Over 8000 code combinations
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Available in brushed steel and polished brass
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Tested to Grade 2 - ANSI - A156.2
Supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 13 buttons a total of 8,191 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order. The CL600 range has been designed so that the code can be changed on the door in seconds.
Name Codelocks CL600 / CL605 Quick Code Lock SKU CL600K Brand Codelocks Finish Stainless Steel Handing Reversible Key Override Key Override Locks With Mortise Lock Operation Mechanical