- Proven Anti-pitch and anti-snake control.
- Supplied with car plate for standard British 2 bolt tow bars
- Supplied with saddle clamp for attaching to caravan 'A' frame
- Supplied with tubular quick release handle
- No holes to drill - will not invalidate caravan warranty
The Bulldog 200Q is Britain's best selling caravan stabiliser which can be easily fitted without having to drill any holes. It helps reduce the dangerous effects caused by pot holes, speeding vehicles and uneven road surfaces. A silicone chrome leaf spring takes care of pitching movement and again does not rely on gripping a ball to be effective. Compatible for use with all hitch heads including "stabiliser" hitches, the Bulldog stabiliser has a friction area ten times greater than that found in the integral hitch and is incorporated within a torque head assembly which does not rely on gripping a ball to offer resistance against swaying movement. This ultimately results in improved driver confidence. With over 250,000 past and present users the 200Q is a proven answer to staying in control.
Name Bulldog 200Q Caravan Stabiliser SKU 200Q Brand Bulldog Weight (KG) 11.0000